- Labour Day – QLD
- May Day – NT
- Lodge 2022 tax returns for all entities that did not have to lodge earlier (including all remaining consolidated groups) and are not eligible for the 5 June concession.
- Lodge and pay April 2023 monthly business activity statement.
- Final date to add new FBT clients to your client list to ensure they receive the lodgment and payment concessions for their fringe benefits tax returns.
Lodge and pay Fringe benefits tax annual return if lodging by paper.
- Lodge and pay eligible quarter 3, 2022–23 activity statements if you or your client have elected to receive and lodge electronically. Payment for companies and super funds in this category is also due by this date.
- Lodge and pay quarter 3, 2022–23 Superannuation guarantee charge statement if the employer did not pay enough contributions on time.